1. The reason why the e-office becomes popular
Digitization has changed corporate governance. Therefore, it is necessary to innovate the management system in the direction of modernization, otherwise, it will be backward. The electronic office appears as a new trend to help businesses solve problems in management. It was built to modernize traditional management methods, toward a “green office”, working without papers.
A new solution always comes with advantages and disadvantages. The electronic office is no exception. Organizations need to consider this when transitioning from conventional storage to digital systems.
2. Advantages of E-office
Data is also stored centrally on an online platform, so there is consistency.
- Electronic office software has a clear hierarchy and assignment between departments in the enterprise. Leaders can easily operate remote work and manage assigned work. Besides, leaders also capture information and make quick and accurate decisions.
- Managers and employees in the enterprise can easily manage, look up, and quickly work-related information. Moreover, members can also track the progress, quickly grasp the assigned work, and easily arrange the work.
- Users can access the software anytime, anywhere, from any device with an internet connection to handle their work.
- Work documents, profiles… are found by users only through a single login into the system. Here, people can easily exchange ideas, and freely discuss and share information in a complete, fast, and timely manner.
Improve resource efficiency
All activities are done through electronic devices connected to the internet
- Improved collaboration: information is transmitted quickly through electronic bulletins transmitted over the internet platform.
- Save manpower, create a smart working environment work.
- Progress will be closely monitored, All information will be transmitted quickly and timely to help improve work productivity.
- Enterprises can save the maximum cost of printing stationery such as papers, and pens… because all information is digitized and stored on the system.
Find and retrieve documents more easily:
All business data such as records, documents, and images, … are stored on the system. Unified information, no fear of data loss. Users can easily look up and find the information they want (within their powers) by simply clicking the mouse. You can search and retrieve documents using related keywords
- Document distribution management: receive, store, manage and distribute all information such as documents, videos, images, audio, and emails,… to relevant departments.
- Electronic library: manage corporate documents, forms, and images shared or uploaded on the system.
3. Disadvantages of the Electronic office
Besides the functions and advantages, the electronic office also brings the following difficulties for businesses:
The mentality of being afraid of change
Most people are used to the “traditional office” working style. system”, so they are often afraid to change or have a fear of having to erase old mistakes to create a new path.
When you want to use electronic office software, businesses must consider whether their infrastructure system and equipment can meet the requirements or not?
Employees need to have a certain level of office computer skills, so the company has to retrain employees, which also costs a lot of money.
With the rapid development of technology, there are many threats from the network environment. Enterprises are always faced with the problem of stolen information systems. Therefore, when using software, businesses also need to consider it carefully.
It can be seen that electronic office software brings a lot of benefits to businesses. However, the transition from a traditional office to an electronic office cannot happen overnight. It also requires the careful preparation of people and equipment.
ITCloudSea is proud to be a multinational company providing B2B software for large and small businesses in Asia. To receive detailed advice on the best electronic office software Top E-office for your business, please click the button “Register Now” below or call 028 3520 2367 for consultation.