What email system does your company use to work? And have you ever encountered these risks: impersonation by bad guys, unprofessionalism, loss of potential customers, lack of security, insufficient data storage space, email to spam folder…That’s why your enterprise needs to use the business email.
In the current 4.0 technology era, the competition between businesses is increasingly fierce. With the popularity of the internet, online communication has become more and more important for businesses – the need to use email to exchange work and business is an indispensable form of communication.
Business emails not only shows its superiority in communication, but it is also one of the highly reliable factors for reaching customers, helping to transmit information quickly and effectively. This not only creates professionalism, but also a smart solution to many information problems of businesses. Like other forms of communication, what a business needs to invest and develop is business email.
What is business email?
Email Business is an email owned by a business, with the email suffix being the name of the business, often called its own domain name. Offered for employee use as an integral part of the business. In addition, it is used for general business purposes of the company such as reporting, contacting partners and customers, it also stores information and data effectively.
See more: What is an E-office?
- When you send information to customers or partners, using an email with the company extension will increase the credibility of the customer for that email. Then the interaction between the two parties will take place more smoothly. And it also makes others have a better view of your business because of its professionalism.
- With employees: large storage capacity, faster transactions with customers.
- With leaders and managers: can easily monitor all work via mail, all transactions are done in a day, a month or a year.
Increase brand awareness:
- When you use business email to communicate with customers, email with your own domain name will make customers remember your business name longer, creating a good first impression.
- Will not be confused with a personal email because the name of the email is same the name of enterprise.
- Most people have a personal email account and if they use business mail to send messages, customers will know their company more.
Increase credibility and easily introduce your website:
- Emails sent with a clear company brand name will create trust for customers and partners.
- The domain name is the same as the company name, so when you see the email, it is easy for customers to imagine the website of that business.
Sync data across multiple devices
- Allow multiple devices to log in at the same time.
- All data is synchronized and continuously updated during use to avoid data loss.
Email management interface is like the familiar gmail:
Easy to use, not too strange so anyone can use it.
Avoid falling into the recipient’s spam mailbox:
When using corporate email to send messages, customers or partners will definitely receive messages without spam.
Internal communication activities become fast because of the synchronization, with just one click, all employees in the company can receive mail without having to send it to each person.
Today, when all human activities are digitized according to the development of technology and society, in order to survive and develop, businesses are forced to change and adapt to the living environment. Most communication activities between businesses and customers and partners are via email, so businesses should invest in a business email. It brings great intangible values to the business that sometimes we cannot see right away.
ITCloudSea is proud to be a multinational company providing B2B software for large and small businesses in Asia. To receive detailed advice on the best electronic office software for your business, please click the button “Register Now” below or call 028 3520 2367 for consultation.