What is an electronic office?
Electronic Office is a high-tech office management software created and run on the web platform. The software fully integrates features such as management, exchange and problem solving… To aim at modernizing business administration instead of the traditional method.
E-office can be understood simply as a software system using devices connected to the internet, so that manual and paper-based office operations will be replaced by computer processing. All dispatches, papers, proposals, reports are processed and stored on one system.
In the era of technology development, we are running after the 4.0 technology revolution. In particular, the prolonged and complicated situation of the Covid-19 epidemic caused work to stagnate, affecting all activities. The use of a management software, working remotely will be a smart solution for businesses.
Using electronic office software instead of traditional working methods. The new trend helps to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Users can access anytime, anywhere with devices connected to the internet. Instead of an office littered with corporate documents, today aim to build a paperless “green” office.
Modern working environment, easy to exchange ideas, present and share information widely and quickly. Thereby contributing to promoting corporate culture and implementing administrative reform.
Electronic office software application is also a way to create a competitive advantage in the recruitment market. Because, employees like to work in a professional environment. Businesses develop, employees also develop, there are many opportunities to learn and advance in the future.
Benefits of using E-office?
The benefits of using electronic office software is helping the enterprise be more aware of the software and its necessity in the technology age:
- Effective when working remotely: easily manage the business remotely, anytime, anywhere, mainly through internet-connected devices. Not being at the company, leaders can still assign tasks and monitor progress on the system. Businesses also easily create online meetings to solve urgent problems.
- Assigning jobs to employees in a clear and transparent way through applications. Management will capture information and progress of the work to make the right decisions. From there, they have an objective view to assess the progress and completion level of employees easily.
- Managing the working style of employees through the functions of personnel and administration.
- Creating a modern and professional working environment: instead of using paper documents to manage records, data, personnel…, the electronic office creates a different working environment. All work is handled through electronic devices. Information can be easily accessed by anyone. Besides, employees can easily exchange ideas, share information documents between departments through simple operations.
- Save time and costs: Help staff handle jobs anytime, anywhere, just perform operations on phones or computers, making it easier to organize storage and search for data. . Save printing costs, protect the environment….
- Capture assigned tasks quickly, easily schedule personal tasks, track and report tasks in a timely manner.
- The employees will be synchronized, improve their level of using information technology devices, create a modern working style, process information, and work effectively in the 4.0 network environment.
Does investing in E-office software cost a massive money?
E-office is provided by professional software development companies. Users only need to pay a fee to maintain their access to the system. Some software is being offered by a friendly price. With Top E-office, you just only has to pay 20k/user/month for the basic package with 4 functions.
Depending on the needs of each business, the current software provides corresponding features. Accordingly, the price of each product package will also change.
Currently, there are many versions that allow users to use for free to experience.
Enterprises do not need to spend money to invest in infrastructure equipment, servers. All are provided by software development partners.
In general, with the benefits that it brings compared to the cost, businesses benefit a lot when using electronic office software. This is an inevitable trend in the 4.0 environment.
To receive detailed advice on the best electronic office software for your business. Please click on the button “Register Now” or call 028 3520 2367 to get the fastest support from experts in E-office Software.